Awards were presented to the winners of our Top Tech competition at the 2016 Maintenance Managers Meeting.
The day started with the hands on competition of the 6th Annual NationaLease Tech Challenge. Nine technicians qualified for this competition on the merit of their scores from a written exam held in March. The group of techs, along with judges and spectators, converged on Universal Technical Institute’s Lisle Campus for the 9 station competition. The winners, who will represent NationaLease at the TMC’s Annual SuperTech Competition to be held in the fall, are:
Top Tech: Kory Stoudt, Aim NationaLease
1st runner up: Aaron Tucker, Hogan Truck Leasing Inc., a NationaLease Member
2nd runner up: Wade Murphy-Price, Airoldi Brothers NationaLease
The nine regional winners who participated in this year’s challenge, and offered exceptional competition, were:
- Region 1: Brian Schiel, Nova Truck Leasing a NationaLease Developing Member
- Region 2: Tim Lapan, Ballard Truck Leasing, a NationaLease Member
- Region 3: Donald Rocco, Miller NationaLease
- Region 4: Lorne Southern, Salem NationaLease
- Region 5: Kory Stoudt, Aim NationaLease (repeat winner from 2014 & 2015)
- Region 6: Allen Goldsmith, Star Truck Rentals, Inc., a NationaLease Member
- Region 7: Wade Murphy-Price, Airoldi Brothers NationaLease (repeat winner from 2015)
- Region 8: Aaron Tucker, Hogan Truck Leasing, Inc., a NationaLease Member (repeat winner from 2011 & 2012)
- Region 9: Joseph Pearo, Velocity Truck Rental and Leasing, a NationaLease Member (repeat winner from 2013 & 2015)
Thank you to all of this year’s judges and to UTI Lisle for hosting! Congratulations to all of our winners. We look forward to some great competition this fall at TMC’s SuperTech. Go NationaLease!