Awards were presented to the winners of our Top Tech competition at this year’s Maintenance Managers Meeting.
The day before the NationaLease Maintenance Managers Meeting, which was held in Dallas, TX, the 4th Annual Tech Challenge was held with a long day of hands-on competition at the ATC Truck Rental & Leasing, a NationaLease Member’s facility. Nine regional winners participated and the three Top Techs were announced at this year’s Maintenance Managers Meeting Awards Dinner this past week. The winners, who will represent NationaLease at the TMC’s Annual SuperTech Competition to be held in the fall, are:
- Top Tech: Bob Mrzyglod, Aim NationaLease (For the third year in a row!)
- 1st runner up: Erick Poffenberger, McCoy NationaLease
- 2nd runner up: Brian Peters, Salem NationaLease
The regional winners who participated in the Top Tech Challenge, and who offered exceptional competition, are:
- Region 1: Bryan Trenton, Tandet NationaLease
- Region 2: Robert Mrzyglod, Aim NationaLease
- Region 3: Mark Walls, Fox & James NationaLease
- Region 4: Brian Peters, Salem NationaLease
- Region 5: Kory Stoudt, Aim NationaLease
- Region 6: Erick Poffenberger, McCoy NationaLease
- Region 7: Jeremy Verhagen, McCoy NationaLease
- Region 8: Jeff Weaks, ATC Truck Rental and Leasing, a NationaLease Member
- Region 9: Chris Bagley, All Fleet Services NationaLease
NationaLease congratulates all of our winners…and we look forward to a spirited competition at TMC’s Super Tech Competition. Go NationaLease!